Friday 31 May 2013

Tribal meets Chanel

Can you ever have too many jackets? Jackets are my weakness at the moment, its so easy to put a jacket over an outfit and instantly give the look a completely different feel.
I wore my blue Chanel bag with this outfit, I don't use it as often as I should as it does actually go with more than you would think. I love that the bag is in the classic Chanel shape but the colour and fabric make it quite unusual.
 I am definitely a Gold jewellery girl, I think it looks better against my skin, and I love gold bangles! The bangle with the turquoise triangle is from American Apparel, they had them in so many colours I got a yellow one too.

I very rarely don't have my hair down, but recently I 've been doing side plaits. I love the texture and messiness of the fish plait. Tip: Once you've created the plait, pull it apart slightly for a messy look.

I hope you like.

Jo x 

No comments:

Post a Comment