Wednesday 5 June 2013

Light and Bright

Today was an errand day but I was meeting my mum, sister and niece for a quick lunch, so I went for something really comfortable but still smart/casual. The jacket is from Ralph Lauren, I think it looks great with the white jeans, which are from LTB.
The top is from Zara, its quite a bit brighter in the flesh, and is so easy to wear with anything, I have dressed it up with blue skinnys and lots of jewellery in the past.
I told you you'd be seeing a lot of this necklace! It's from J Crew and as i said before its goes with most things. 
These are my favourite recent purchase, they are so comfortable and I've been dying to wear them. I got them from J Crew.
The sunglasses are from Tom ford, the watch is from Michael Kors (I literally wear this everyday) and the bracelet is from J Crew. 

I hope you like. x



No comments:

Post a Comment