Tuesday 4 June 2013

White cotton maxi: perfect on a Summers day

Today, as the weather was lovely, I took the opportunity to work in the garden. We live on a farm so are really lucky to have such great views.
I bought the dress a few years ago in Bali, every summer I can't wait to get it out. Its so comfortable and   so simple, but looks lovely.
I didn't wear too many accessories today, as I think the dress kind of speaks for itself, but my sunglasses are Oliver Peoples and my lipstick is Mac: Cremesheen, with a Mac tinted Lip Balm on top. I also lined the lips lightly with Make Up For Ever's waterproof lip liner: 18C.
If I wasn't enjoying being barefoot in the garden, I would wear some simple flip flops with this outfit. These metallic ones are from Accessorize. 

I hope you enjoyed reading x 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Babe - awesome blog i never knew you started one! I'm your newesr follower! Hope you're well my lovely!

    Ali xxx (school)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. just seen you comment on my blog - god im dappy ! hi babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun, Yes its only a new thing but really enjoying it! I love your blog, can't believe you went to the J Crew event, so jealous!! lol. Hope your well? We should meet up soon! xxxx

    ReplyDelete